Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hanging Out with Jade This Week.


While Breanne is at Volley ball camp this week,
Jade is partying with me.
At noon we ate lunch at Sizzler.
There was grandpa, Liz, Caty, Jade and me.
Jenae and Kathryn were recuperating
from their trip and didn't make it.
After lunch Rylee met us at my house and
then Liz, Katy and Rylee went to Vernal.
I took a short nap while Jade enjoyed some art work.
She drew a guinea pig for Rylee.
Rylee requested it.
Jade and I are both list makers.
We combined and decided on our outings
and projects for the week.
Went to the pet store.
Jade took many pictures.
Next we wandered the mall.
Jade ate a yummy chocolate dipped cone.
I had a piece of pizza.
On to the Pioneer Village for our Family Home Evening.
A guide took us and another family around.
It was very informative and interesting.
We played some pioneer games.
We stopped on the way home at Taco Amigo's.
Jade ate supper, while I sipped a drink.
A quick stop at the store for milk, yarn and
a favorite breakfast cereal for Jade.
Went to my friend Ruth's house
to introduce her to Jade.
Jade will have an art class with her today.
At home we read and laughed at the blog.
We realized it was 10:30.
Off to bed we went.

3 comments:

julie said...

you guys sound like your having way too much fun!
P.s. Jade is one hottie!
see ya soon!

chrissy said...

how fun to spend so much time together! didn't you love this is the place park? we have a season pass there. my kids love pretending that they're pioneers :)

Unknown said...

How fun for Jade to spend a week with Grandma!