Sunday, September 27, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Games.

A huge picture in the gymnasium
at Kamas High School taken
while watching Breanne play volleyball.
Breanne is an awesome volleyball player.
She is a sophomore, but plays on the varsity team.
Liz called one Thurs. morning and told me
to leave within the hour and I would
be able to visit with Mike at noon
while she cut his hair. I could play
with Sutton, because she was tending him.
I could see Breanne play volleyball that night
with Rylee as a cheerleader.
Friday night I could go with Mike's family to
Roosevelt and watch Rylee cheer at a football game.
Sat. morning I could attend a volleyball game where
Jade played. Then I could watch Logan play football and then I
could cheer for Mason at his football game.
SO I DID.
~~~
I've discovered something about myself.
I am a real football fan,
but
I don't like to watch my grandsons
play and get roughed up.

No comments: