Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sneaky Little Elf !

I love my cute little Christmas Elf.
For a number of years now
on a magical night just before Christmas,
a beautifully wrapped present is left on my doorstep.
Inside there have been soft warm pajamas or one year
there was a warm jogging suit of black pants
with red stripes down the sides
 and a red jacket with black sleeves.
This year the gift was soft, black velvet looking pants and
a matching jacket with a leopard looking collar.
I really love this thoughtful little guy.
He always adds special mystery, excitement
and a useful, appreciated gift to my Christmas.

I have two wishes for this gift giver.
I wish some day to thank him personally
and
I wish him a long and prosperous life.    ( he he)

1 comment:

chrissy said...

hi aunt jean! i was wondering if you were free for lunch on friday. ryan has fridays off so i can sneak away for a little while. let me know!