Thursday, April 19, 2012

Family Fun!

This Family Knows How to Have Fun!

But,
They sure work hard too!

I enjoyed the first part of the week at their home. I was there to tend Sutton, but it was a vacation and R&R for me.  I love spending time with all my family.
~
Mike and Christe both work hard and make a positive change to their family and community.
I was amazed one evening to hear about Christi's schedule at work that day. WOW, Stress!  But, she handles it very well.  Mike works outside in all types of weather conditions. He showed me beautiful custom work  he had designed and built to fit areas on a home. Very Impressive!   One evening I watched as they cared for the family,  finished projects, checked finances and did chores that needed to be done for that day and to get ready for the next.  Their days activities start early and finish late.
~
Mas is a hard working school lad. He always is involved in a sport.  He has a job after school and this
summer at the golf course.  He is on a golf league with five players this spring. Utah Valley has a tournament once a week. The three players with the lowest score the day before the tournament play in the tournament.
Mas has played each week.
~
Ry has goals and has and is working hard preparing for her future.  Besides finishing school, she is training 80 hours in a pharmacy.  Later she will train 40 hours in the hospital.  High School graduation is next month.  Then off to College in the Fall.
~
Sutton is a rambunctious little guy. So smart!  He plays hard and learns fast.  What fun to spend time with him.  Everybody loves Sut!!!
~
I feel so greatly blessed because of my family.  
   ~
I know the family is central to the Creator's plan and His "Plan of Happiness" enables family relationships to continue beyond the grave into the eternities.

Much Love and Blessings to all,  Mom

1 comment:

Christi said...

We love you Jean! Thank you so much for coming to help us out. We hope to see you much more often:)