Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 2 in the Big V.

Social Dance Class at the High School was first on the list this morning.  Grandma Joanne and I thoroughly enjoyed this presentation for the parents.  Bre knew her stuff and really made the guys look good she danced with.  I hope they realized they were dancing with a STAR.

Joanne and I drove around later and she showed me some nice neighborhoods with homes for sell.
There are definite advantages to living here.

After school Logan and friends were busy building a fort and a bridge across the ditch.   When he came in last night he announced the bridge was finished and safe to use.  I'll have to check it out this morning.  When I saw it earlier there were tall, not too sturdy, willowy branches laying across the water.

This evening Ry and Bre went to the Drive-In in Craig's truck.  They had a bag full of goodies, plenty of blankets and sleeping bags and a big tarp in case of rain.  They had a set curfew of when to be home and slept at Ry's tonight.  I can't wait to hear about their adventure and believe me those two have fun.

Life is interesting.  Looking forward to a new day tomorrow.

No comments: