Friday, May 20, 2011

A Fun Day!

Low and I drove to Heber and ate at Wendy's with C and L.  Low was aided with his walking with a gold topped eagle head cane that unscrews and pulls out into a sword.  (nifty huh?)  I am taking him to a Doctor's appointment on Wednesday.  That will be a start to finding out what is wrong and what can be done for his leg.

The others motored down the canyon while I continued on over the top past fresh snow covered hills and valleys. (Hey, its the middle of May.  What's up with this?)  On my arrival at my destination I was greeted by two beautiful and one handsome, eager and friendly faces.  One was involved in homework.  One was watching T.V. and eating cold cereal.  One returned from an all day activity with two rabbit skins hanging from his belt, a walking stick with a dangling peacock feather, a bow made from a stick and string, beaded do dads, wristbands and many other various treasured possessions which were  and are spread out directing in front of the front door for all who enter to oooh, aaah and admire.

Brea, bless her heart, signed me on facebook so I could check on all the grandchildren and friends.
Haven't used it as yet, but I just checked my email and I have some confirmed friends.  AWESOME!
Friends are the best!!!  BUT having Confirmed friends.  DOUBLE WOWEEEEE!!!

Brea took Logan to his baseball practice at 6:30 while I took Jade to her softball game at 6:00.  Jade's team won.  One time at bat she hit to right field bringing in two runners across home plate.  Another time she scooped up the ball between 2nd and 3rd base and threw with swiftness and accuracy to first base for the final out of the game. ( I wonder how a real sportscaster would have described those plays?) The final score was 6 to 1.

I'm tired.  I gotta get some shut eye.  Another eventful day today.  Check in later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you find out anything at the doctor Wednesday?

Unknown said...

Jk...I guess its next Wednesday you are going. What kind of doctor is Lowry going to?