Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Like to Eat! I Really "Dig" My Food!

The Lowly Potato - You can slice it, dice it, peel it, shred it, mash it, or leave it whole.
You can boil it in water, fry it in a pan, bake it in the oven,
cook it in a crock pot, or roast it in a fire pit.
A fantastic, versatile, economical food for late summer, fall and winter meals.
Write down 5 or so of your favorite recipes with potatoes. Decide how many times you want to eat them in the next three months. Figure what ingredients you will need and have your pantry stocked with them. Walaa, you have taken a step toward having your 3 months supply of food.

Two of my fast food meals were a micro-waved baked potato with chili, cheese and a dollop of yogurt on top and Potato Pancakes, a recipe of my Aunt Lou Jeans.
Our Stake President at Stake Conference Sunday gave us "A Call to Action" to get our 3 months supply of food. Let's go for it!!!

No comments: