Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Picture on This Post !!!

I am having an allergic reaction to something. I know not what. It started late Sunday afternoon. My eyes are red, puffy and my eye lids itch. Under my eyes to the end of my nose is red and I can feel small bumps. My ears feel warm and they itch. I wore dark glasses late yesterday afternoon and ran a few errands. It felt good to get out of the house. The discomfort is easing alittle. Ahhhh, this too will pass.

Y'all enjoy your day without red puffy eyes and warm itchy ears, ya hear!
I loves ya, Jean

5 comments:

DEIDRE said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!
I hear FLORIDA SUNSHINE will fix red puffy eyes and we always wear are sunglasses.
take care,we love ya!!!
Deidre

Jean said...

Dee, I loves ya!

chrissy said...

Oh no! I wonder what it could be from. Pop a Benadryl and take a good nap!

julie said...

ya, take some benedryl, and it if persist, go to the Dr.!

Unknown said...

They have visine drops for allergies.
Maybe theyd help. Actually I hope your past it by now!