Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Returned from a Fun Festive Wedding.

It was the first Spanish wedding I've attended.
They really know how to party.
Next time maybe I'll have a Spanish wedding.

I went alone about 7:30.
I sat at a table with Vaughan & Sheryle Austin,
Ron & Robbin Clegg, Teresa Griffin, Deanne
Helquist, Suzanne Hall, Anna Winkel and
Natalie Rhea. I enjoyed the evening.

No clouds, no rain today.
First day in weeks it was sunny all day.
I spent most of the day in the garden.

I nearly wiped out two squash plants trying
to maneuver the tiller around, but I did make
a difference. There are less weeds. It looks much better.

Spent some time organizing pictures. Fun to
see events I'd forgotten about. I love those precious
little children and grandchildren in those pictures.
Time goes by so fast. Sometimes it would be fun to go
back and hold and talk to them when they were little
again, but of course I enjoy them now too.
So thankful for the pictures to bring back those memories.

No comments: