Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fun & Yummy R.S Activity.


This morning a 10 a.m.
We ate waffles, topped with heart shaped frozen ice cream, (made in cookie cutters), 3 kinds of berries or jams, and a dollop of cool whip.
Received a handout of five different waffle recipes.
Learned about wheat and making sour dough starter.
Talked about the book, "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman. Some claimed this book had made a difference in their marriages and they were giving it to all their children.
We were shown how to make a quick treat with -
24 mini waffle pretzels placed on a cookie sheet.
Place 24 chocolate candy kisses on top of pretzels.
Bake at 350 for between 1 to 2 mins. until shiny,
then press mini M&M's in softened, but not melted chocolate.
Chill in fridge until set.

4 comments:

julie said...

I love the book the five love languages,
it really does help make scents of who people are, Kurt and I read it and then I think I gave it to Liz....
infact, I'm reading the five love languages of teens, I'm trying to figure which ones my kids are so that I can understand them better so I can fill there buckets, it would be so much easier if everyone was the same, my love language is," quality time"!

Jean said...

That is so interesting. I need to read it. Does that mean you need another fun visit from your sisters and mother. haha

Christi said...

I talk about that book with a lot of my client's. It can be very helpful.

Unknown said...

How interesting. I just ordered that book and it came in the mail today! I've always heard lots about it but haven't read it so here I go...

my computer with photoshop isn't back yet so I'll help with your header when it comes!