Thursday, February 4, 2010

Morning Movie.

"Love Comes Softly", starring Katherine Heigl, was viewed at 10 a.m. this morning. It's a must see family show. This was the first R.S. morning movie, but there will be two scheduled each month. Six mature women with no children at home enjoyed popcorn, water or soda, a cozy basement and a BIG screen T.V. Looking forward to the next one. I'm sure there will be a bigger crowd.
This afternoon I bought volume 1 and 2 of the Love Comes Softly Series. That's 6 movies I am going to enjoy seeing. Gotta stock up on popcorn.

3 comments:

julie said...

next time you come to visit, bring your movies.....
I'll provide the popcorn!

Jenae said...

Love this blog template! Colorful for the artist and fun for the quilter.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the whole "Love comes softly series" I wept and laughed through them all. There a couple new ones I haven't seen yet. They are soooooo good! I taped them all to my DVR once upon a time ago and Olivia and I watched all 6!