Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!!!

Gloomy, cold January is over. Today has been a beautiful clear day. It has been cold, but there is promise of better weather to come.
This morning I attended a D.U.P. meeting. The lesson was on carpenters and wood carvers in the early days in Salt Lake. It is very interesting to learn about the family and community life back then.
I hibernate in the cold months. The most exciting experience in my days has been to decide what color I should add next to the afgan I am crocheting.

2 comments:

julie said...

got a little surprise for ya jean-o......
we can always change it, there are so many to choose from, but I do think we need to change the header picture, ask Kristen to help with that cuz I don't know how she does the fancy writting, but I want to learn cuz I'd love that on mine too.....anyway, I thought it would be a fun surprise to see a new blog, again, call me and lets tweek it with colors and all that fun stuff, oh and we could probably update to new family pictures too, those dang kids keep growing!
have a good day!

chrissy said...

i got excited the other day when i counted the months until spring is finally here. i'm tired of the cold!!